Thursday, September 6, 2007

Day 4, 16 August 2007

I don't know how all this will go together, but it must somehow, or it's speaking to different seasons of life. A guy came up to me tonight and told me he had a word for me, and boy did he deliver a good word! He told me he could see a leadership anointing on me! He told me that I have a gentle way about me and I genuinely want to help people where they're wrong without judging. That's the second time during this mission that I've heard something about leadership anointing. And then he said that he saw a passion and ministry for youth on me. I heard that first from Dulcinea. I've always loved kids and teens, but I never knew I'd have a ministry with them. Lastly, he pointed out a song which he called "my song." He saw this song over me by Brian Johnson-"Where You Go, I'll Go"- and of course I was agreeing whole-heartedly because that's my song. There's so much more, but I'm too tired. I ask for grace to remember tomorrow.

No comments: